Deep in the Forest


On a trip to the Florida panhandle earlier this summer I took along my little Panasonic point and shoot camera. It was not a photo trip per se but I I am not one to travel without a camera. I left out the big gear and just packed the Panasonic LX3 and a mini tripod. That combo gives me an outstanding tools to make great images.

I spent a few mornings walking in a forest photographing trees, moss, and a light fog.

Here are a couple of my forest images I made those days. Both really captured the mood of a foggy morning southern forest.

Both also show the excellent b+w images I can get right out of the camera with the LX3. As I call it my "Small Format" camera.

You can see more about Small Format in the article links in my blog and more from Florida in a new gallery of Gulf Coast images on my website

Comments

Popular Posts