Spring Wildflowers

This was a good spring for wildflowers. The bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush made their annual return to Texas and the countryside was full of color.

It was a good spring, but it was tough for photography.  The first two weeks of April it was overcast every chance I had with the camera.  That can work for sometimes for daytime images but I was hoping for a great landscape at sunrise image and that did not happen until the third weekend.  

I visited a few of my favorite spots and also went to investigate several spots I had viewed as potential locations on Google Maps.  I had found what looked like four potential spots for a good photograph with views, however all four locations had no flowers. 

I explored a few other possibilities but kept going by my favorite spots.

Here are a few from my drives of the flowers along the hillsides.


Comments

Popular Posts