Large Format Photography Adventures

As a landscape photographer, I have photographed with several different cameras and still use three different cameras.  I moved through 35mm and medium format to large format film cameras.  I added a DSLR and even a nifty point and shoot-what I call my small format camera.


Each has its strengths and I try to make the most of each too.


When I started blogging it was my large format camera that got me going.  I have acquired my own domain and even started a second blog tied to it. 


Well after some thoughts and ideas it is a season of change and renewal for that blog.  I have rechristened it the Large Format Camera Blog.  


If large format photography or even just a cool looking camera is of interest, check it out.


The Large Format Camera Blog

Popular Posts